In July I came across a 30 Day Disney Challenge on Instagram. The challenge was to post a picture every day related to the theme of the day. I decided to start the challenge on 1st August. It was a lot of fun because I enjoyed thinking about my answer to each day’s theme.
This is the challenge that I found. There are a few variations of the challenge on Instagram, but I chose this one.
So here are my answers to the 30 day Disney challenge. I’d love to hear what your answers are to any of the questions in this challenge
- Favourite Movie – Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney movie. It’s a classic and always makes me smile. The classic movie released in 1992 will always have a special place in my heart.
- Favourite Song – I love music so this was a difficult question to answer and I couldn’t just choose one. But my list of favourite Disney songs is Part of your World – Little Mermaid, Breaking Free – High School Musical, Beauty and the Beast – Beauty and the Beast and finally I See the Light – Tangled. They are all great songs and make me feel warm and fuzzy when I listen to them.
- Favourite Character – Ok, so let me start by saying ALL Disney characters are amazing. They are all special in their own unique way. I thought about it for a long time and finally came to a decision. Rapunzel from Tangled is my favourite character. I love how brave she is to take on a new adventure and stand up to people trying to stand in her way.
- Favourite Pixar Movie – Pixar and Disney collaboration are a force to be reckoned with. They release such fun, family movies and my favourite one is Toy Story. I remember as a child imagining my toys coming to life and this movie took that child’s way of thinking and created a movie that has become a classic and is so popular that they have now created a whole land dedicated to it.
- Favourite Soundtrack – Beauty and the Beast Live Action movie soundtrack. When the soundtrack was released, I instantly fell in love with it. All the music and songs are written so beautifully. The story is told through the music just as much as the movie.
- Favourite Princess – Belle from Beauty and the Beast has been my favourite princess for as long as I can remember, but since the release of Tangled in 2010 I have also loved Rapunzel. I would love to see a new Disney Princess added to the lineup soon!
- Favourite Prince/Male Lead – Flynn Rider gets my vote here. Compared to a lot of the older Princess movies like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, he plays a major role in the Tangled movie and I like how they shared his story alongside the main storyline.
- Favourite Sidekick – Tangled features quite prominently in my Disney Days Challenge because it is such a great movie, with brilliant characters. Pascal is my favourite sidekick. He is hilarious and is an amazing friend to Rapunzel. He stuck around and entertained Rapunzel while she was trapped in the tower for many years.
- Favourite Villain – Maleficent is the ultimate Disney Villain. She is evil, scary and powerful. I think Disney should build a Disney Villains park!
- Favourite Speaking Voice – I couldn’t really decide on an answer to this one, because it’s not something I ever really think about. I finally decided on Gisele from Enchanted, but I don’t really know why. I think I just chose this because I enjoy the movie and couldn’t really think of any other speaking voices that stood out to me.
There are another 20 days to go and I can’t wait to share more of my answers with you in my next post. I also asked the rest of the Disney Mad Family to answer the questions. We all had loads of fun debating all the questions, each with our own opinions. If you want to keep up with the rest of my 30 Day Disney Challenge, click Follow to be notified of any new blog post published.
Share some of your answers in the comments. I’d love to see what you think of Disney and the 30 day Disney challenge.